The College uniform reinforces in students a pride in their own appearance, instils recognition of themselves as an integral part of the College community, and assists in developing pride in representing their College. Issues of equality, health and safety are factors that contribute to the establishment of the uniform.
At Halls Head College we aim to develop a strong sense of belonging and College pride. Our dress requirements help us to:
- Foster and enhance the public image of the College;
- Assist in building College and team spirit;
- Ensure students are safely dressed for specific College activities;
- Enable teachers to quickly identify our own students from others;
- Encourage equity among students;
- Prepare students for work as many work places have dress and safety codes.
Uniform Policy and Dress Code 2016/17
Halls Head College Uniform Shop opening hours are:
2017 & 2018 Standard hours
|Day||Start time||End time|
|Tuesday||7.30 am||10.30 am|
|Thursday||1.00 pm||4.00 pm|
2018 Extended Trading Hours